Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Get Inspired by: Danielle Harth


Danielle Harth a 20 year old born and raised outside of Chicago, Illionios. Graduated from Glenbard East High School. She's Currently attending the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana, majoring in Psychology. She like's summer weather, painting, designing, learning new trades. She's a risk taker and is all about positivity.Danielle is a Student and Free Lance Artist (paintings, earrings, shoes, fascinator, hair pieces, wigs). What Inspires Danielle? Her mother. Her mother inspires her to be a go-getter and fear nothing. her artistic inspirations include Sandra Knuyt, Salvador Dali, Philip Treacy, Daphne Guinness, Cher, Beyonce, Kanye West, and Diana Ross

I asked her  what does she think about when she creates her artwork she replied " When I’m creating art I’m in a trance, it’s like a state that’s between being awake and asleep. It’s hard to say what I’m thinking about because I don’t know. God has blessed me with a gift and I just feel him moving through my hands."
Danielle's advice to individuals that are trying to create art is to Create what makes you feel good, remain humble, and don’t reveal your work to anyone until it’s completely finished. I also asked her what do she want people to gain from her work and she said, "I want people to say, “Dang, that is a pretty picture! How much do you want for it?” Haha. Also, I would like to inspire others to be creative and embrace their inner child." 
Check out all her work:















For more of Danielle Harth contact her at danielleharth@gmail.com and you may view her art at www.wix.com/danielleharth/art
Facebook: Danielle Harth


6 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhh your amazing....i don't think i tell you that enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous and her hair is awesome! I saw her walking on the quad one day at UIUC and couldn't help but stare...haha! Didn't have a chance to compliment her though, but I'm glad I can now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wowww. She's amazing!!!

    xoxo

    www.quirkyanything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! She is beautiful, talented and amazing!! Kiah

    ReplyDelete